More threads by Ashley-Kate

hello i was just wondering as I looked threw this forum I saw compulsive xercising and well I do over exercise a bit okay maybe a lot but was told that that is part of the anorexia I live with I did jot know it was another disorder anybody care to explaina bit ??
ashley

compulsive exercising

hello i was just wondering as I looked threw this forum I saw compulsive xercising and well I do over exercise a bit okay maybe a lot but was told that that is part of the anorexia I live with I did jot know it was another disorder anybody care to explaina bit ??
ashley

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
compulsive exercising

It can be related to / another form of eating disorder, similar to purging. The individual will eat and then make sure s/he exercises to "get rid of the calories" and/or "to punish herself/himself for not having better control over eating".

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
compulsive exercising

It can be related to / another form of eating disorder, similar to purging. The individual will eat and then make sure s/he exercises to "get rid of the calories" and/or "to punish herself/himself for not having better control over eating".

thanx

Hello tanks for your reply i did not know that there are so many diffrent kind of e-d's it is increadible that are minds have made it sometime impossoible to allow us to feel anything and how we protect ourselves in so many ways some will drink some will starve themself some will over eat there are just so many ways it is frightening that are world has come to that now.. I plan in a near futur hopefully when i turn 20 i am 17 i wan to go to schools and speekl out to the kids and adolescents it's just so unfare now what is hapening and how we act and what we do to protect ourselves sometime annd most of the time to flee the emotional pain causing us an additionnal physical pain
ashley

thanx

Hello tanks for your reply i did not know that there are so many diffrent kind of e-d's it is increadible that are minds have made it sometime impossoible to allow us to feel anything and how we protect ourselves in so many ways some will drink some will starve themself some will over eat there are just so many ways it is frightening that are world has come to that now.. I plan in a near futur hopefully when i turn 20 i am 17 i wan to go to schools and speekl out to the kids and adolescents it's just so unfare now what is hapening and how we act and what we do to protect ourselves sometime annd most of the time to flee the emotional pain causing us an additionnal physical pain
ashley

Diana

compulsive exercising

Ya, I know. Eating disorders are like drugs. They become habits and coping mechanisms that only hurt us more in the end.
Good plan! You should go to schools, talk to kids about this and try to help as many people as possible. I feel that you're a cannon ready to explode - IN A GOOD WAY!

Diana

compulsive exercising

Ya, I know. Eating disorders are like drugs. They become habits and coping mechanisms that only hurt us more in the end.
Good plan! You should go to schools, talk to kids about this and try to help as many people as possible. I feel that you're a cannon ready to explode - IN A GOOD WAY!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.