More threads by NicNak

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
:hithere:

My good friend had recomended these people to me, they were very nice and unjudging with me.

They are a non-profit and offer free Credit Counciling.

Credit Counselling from Credit Canada - A Credit Counselling Organization

Most places I found charge for Credit Counciling and I really felt backed into a wall cause I couldn't afford the credit councilling that might help me.

I wanted to post this as having major financial strain just adds to are already difficult conditions.

On a personal note. I did have to declair personal bankrupsy. My health got too bad and when I ran out of sick time at work, I was going days without pay and could no longer afford my payments.

Credit Canada recommended me to a fantastic trustee to help with the bankrupsy and I went for my councilling sessions for free with Credit Canada for the bankrupsy as well.

The person at Credit Canada said they refer to trustees and keep close tabs on how they deal with their clients. If there are any complaints, they no longer recomend them.

I hope any of you who might be in a financial crisis will consider talking to them. I am so relieved I did.

Jazzey

Account Closed
Re: Credit Councilling

Good for you Nick Nack! :2thumbs: I'm happy you were able to find some relief and help during the difficult times.

And thank you for the info.

Last edited:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Re: Credit Councilling

Your welcome. I hope maybe it will help some people who think there is no where who can help.

I know how fustrating it got for me. When we are getting sicker, it adds a tremendious weight and I just hope I can help some people to get a bit of relief if they are in financial trouble too.

I was straight forward about my illness to them and I was very suprised how good they were about it.

I truly felt like they were on my side, it felt good. I was so glad I found them.

I went to the bank begging them to help me and they would/could not due to their "policies"

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.