More threads by SirajadeUK

Hello,

I am having difficulty calculating the CSAI-2R (Cognitive State Anxiety Questionaire). I must stress that it is for the CSAI-2R and not the CSAI-2 questionaire, which I am having trouble with. Because the CSAI-2R is a Revised/shortened version of the CSAI-2 questionaire, I am getting lower mean and Standard Deviation scores. Obviously, when comparing the obtained results to Norm Values, They are incomparable. Can somone please help me?

I would like to know what I am doing wrong. I believe that I should be using a different calculation to get standardised scores but do not know what to do.

Thank you,

Sarah

<edit admin: to protect yourself from spam, don't post a "live" email adress in the forums -- to contact Sarah by email, click on the "email" button below this post>

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Sarah, I'm not familiar with that specific test since I don't use it. However, there must be some journal articles, etc., or if it is a published test the test manual that would tell you how to do this. Alternatively, track down and email the authors of the test.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.