More threads by braveheart

braveheart

I have a bunch in a vase in my room. And they're coming out. :)

Daffodils are my favourite flower.

They are starting to come out in the parks around here, too.

Winter is almost over!

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Re: daffodils!

Not here, unfortunately. The forecast is for freezing rain and we've already had some of it.

Daffodils usually come out as my birthday approaches (April).

dark

Daffodils are pretty; thought they came out later in the year, but don't like their relatively short life span.

I do like hybrid various color versions that are common nowadays.

I love daffs too, theres some by our local pond on the grass verge, I would love to buy some but my budgies think they are food:)

lallieth

I LOVE daffies too...my garden in spring is full of daffies,tulips and other assorted spring flowers..Each Feb hubby comes home with a potted hyacinth for me which is my fav spring flower

dark

clear.gif

lallieth

Actually,environment canada is saying that the temps from now on should be pretty good and that we just may get an early spring..We are due for some warmer weather this week

braveheart

White jonquils, those are my favourites. I have poignant memories associated with them. They brought hope and beauty in a time when I was very very ill with depression, but didn't know at the time.

And... daffodil is my 'birthday flower'. :)

Last edited:

dark

White jonquils, those are my favourites. I have poignant memories associated with them. They brought hope and beauty in a time when I was very very ill with depression, but didn't know at the time.
And... daffodial is my 'birthday flower'. :)

... And the all mighty daffodial perhaps your personal favorite or?

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.