More threads by Into The Light

holy cow! not at all what i was making of it. i had to go to the website to see and it finally clicked how that image is a cat. i thought it was some sort of warped psychological ink blot :rolleyes: thanks for solving the mystery :lol: he's cute :)

Last edited:

stargazer

I believe I will now come up with an avatar, that you all shall be soon to see. :lightbulb:

How's that?

Last edited:

Mari

MVP
H! Daniel - until you changed your avatar I actually thought it was someone on skis. I am trying to tire myself out for sleep and thought I would try to put an avatar which is something I have never done before. It took a while but I think I did it. Stargazer's is very nice and maybe I can find something better when I am more awake. It is not exactly how I look but it is exactly how I feel I look. :heart: Mari

stargazer

Daniel, I like the new one much better...it brings a smile to my face when I look at it :D

I must never have seen the old one, because the one I've been looking at has looked like a cat all along. (I happened on this thread though the Forum newsletter, and was intrigued that there was a thread named 'Daniel.')

Did anyone besides me just get a notification that David had replied to this thread with a text that neither appears here nor makes sense in the context of the thread? (Something about subscribing to a number of blogs on bloglines.)

Last edited by a moderator:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Did anyone besides me just get a notification that David had replied to this thread with a text that neither appears here nor makes sense in the context of the thread? (Something about subscribing to a number of blogs on bloglines.)

Sorry about that. It was meant for another forum - I posted it in the wrong browser window. :eek:

stargazer

Oh, OK. Regarding Nancy's post, I never know whether I'm subscribed to a thread or not. I sometimes receive notifications, and I sometimes don't. I think (but am not sure) that my default is set to subscribe me automatically to any thread upon which I comment. But it doesn't always do so.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.