More threads by forgetmenot

Just got home from emergency dentist appointment. Oh always something now my mouth is all swollen and frozen can't talk well. I can't even drink anything and it is supper time Well i wanted to keep busy guess i got what i ask for. Now i hope when freezing is gone so will the pain be gone. Too much grinding my teeth actually broke one in half ohohoh. Not too smart of me

Jazzey

Account Closed
:lol: Sorry Violet - I am actually more concerned about you tonight. I just had to laugh at Dr. Baxter's comment.

I hope you're feeling better tonight. :) :hug:

Your funny my freezing finally out after 4 hours i think he gave me a bit too much do ya think.
Sorry will wipe off drool now one way to clean the screen ah ah ah. I am much better no pain and actually ate spagetti tonight nice and soft.
Thanks Daniel for post you have post for everything your so smart. Yes i will have to try to not grind teeth too much it was all that dam driving in the snow yesterday and then panic panic panic Blame it on winter again.

Jazzey

Account Closed
:) I'm happy to hear the freezing has finally left Violet. I really hate that feeling. As for winter conditions - I get it, it always sends me into a bit of a panic mode myself.

I'm happy you're feeling better Violet - and it's so nice to hear you *smile*. :hug:

Dr Baxter does say some funny things im still laughing. Thanks for caring Jazzey I kept busy went Christmas shopping shovel snow I know that distraction now is the best thing. Tommorrow will keep busy again with my sister then with the others. It is night time i worry but i hope she calls again so i can sleep I know it has to be this way YEh she just called she is doing well. eating soup i sent with her I guess i will be okay now she sounds happy Take one day at a time right and if i can't i will call for help. thanks

Jazzey

Account Closed
Yes, I'm not much a fan of night time recently...I'm currently trying out a new recipe for Christmas presents...So far, I'm not sure it worked out :panic:...It's a good think I bought extra ingredients "in case" I flubbed. :D

mmmmm sounds delicious i love baking maybe that is what i will do tommorrow bake some christmas goodies lots and lots then make trays and give each family one good idea Jazzey.

Jazzey

Account Closed
:2thumbs: That sounds nice, Violet.

This year I'm cooking for everyone some traditional French items along with a Christmas centerpiece (greenery and flowers) - each individual. It's fun for me and, hopefully, they will appreciate that it was done from the heart.

Trout Caviar: Rillettes de Porc (this is what I'm making tonight - except I've already modified the recipe -I stink at following recipes :blush:) :)

DR Baxter you are crazy just too funny. I couldn't cook fancy stuff like that it sounds delicious and it is not nearly so good if you follow recipe It is always better to modify a bit. I think they will love all the hard work you put into your gifts Good for you. My i just bake pies tarts squares deserts you know the sweet stuff. You are a chef of the best palate and you are making me hungry. mmmmm

Jazzey

Account Closed
Isn't "rilletes de porc" French for "swine flu"?

:panic: you weren't supposed to reveal that little tidbit...However do I disguise this into a "good" Christmas gift...Sheesh...Thanks alot Dr. B...

Back to the drawing board now...It's only 7 hours wasted. :)

Waiver: nothing in this post should ever be construed as an admission that Jazzey is intentionally trying to poison her family members - she'd never "really" do that. ;) :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.