More threads by Domo

Murray

Well.....I didn't do very well in college, obviously since I got in so much shut-eye. :lol: That was when I had my first major depressive episode -although I had no idea at the time that this was what was wrong with me- so I didn't do much other than sleep, eat and cry. Didn't leave much time for schoolwork.

Banned

Banned
Yes, so use the comments section to expand on it. I had that problem too - I was like "what about the other 16 moods I experienced?". I used to pick the major ones that dominated my day and use the comments section to either explain why or comment on shifts or swings. I'm a horrible rapid-cycler. If there was a gold medal for the most mood swings in any 24 hour period I'd be a top contender.

Banned

Banned
Well.....I didn't do very well in college, obviously since I got in so much shut-eye. :lol: That was when I had my first major depressive episode -although I had no idea at the time that this was what was wrong with me- so I didn't do much other than sleep, eat and cry. Didn't leave much time for schoolwork.

Did you finish your degree? What were you studying?

It can be really hard to be engaged when you're having a depressive episode. Today in psych all I could do was give my prof the death stare. I was so not in the mood to listen to him ramble. I'm glad I'm only doing two classes at a time. I can be successful this way. If I was taking more I couldn't, which would hugely affect my moods.

Domo

Inactive
Hrmmm that's kind of stupid. I might see if i can find something better. Or just write it on paper because that will **** me off.

Banned

Banned
I'm a fan of paper. I like this though because I don't have any privacy where I live, so at least this is password protected. But if paper works for you then go for it.

Domo

Inactive
Hrm yeah... I don't have a lot of privacy either.

I'll see how i go. I thought this would be easy and now it seems like a lot of effort...

Banned

Banned
Once you get into the groove it only takes two minutes per day. I would do mine at the end of the day right before bed.

Murray

turtle said:
Did you finish your degree? What were you studying?

No, I didn't finish my degree. Believe it or not I was studying Biomedical Engineering, seems like a lifetime ago. Can't even recall a time when I had a brain that would work well enough for that program. Anyway, I guess the real answer was that I wasn't really studying anything, except the inside of my eyelids.:2thumbs:

Banned

Banned
No, I didn't finish my degree. Believe it or not I was studying Biomedical Engineering, seems like a lifetime ago. Can't even recall a time when I had a brain that would work well enough for that program. Anyway, I guess the real answer was that I wasn't really studying anything, except the inside of my eyelids.:2thumbs:

Haha. That's cool though...Biomedical Engineering. In a few minutes I think I'll be doing a systematic observation of the insides of my eyelids. I think I'm not getting this paper written tonight either, which means I have to ban myself from this place tomorrow night. Damn you all for being so fun to talk to!

Banned

Banned
Oh...ya...we had to do two one-hour systematic observations of the behaviour of university students and then write about it. I'm actually stumped as to what to write, but...I'll throw some BS on the page and get a good mark for it.

Banned

Banned
I've written six lines. I'm not sure how many more I can write before the pills that take me to the beautiful land of sleep kick in. At least I've done something, and I've gathered some data to do the analysis, so tonight wasn't a total write-off.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.