More threads by Ryan Li

Ryan Li

Hi everyone,

I don't really know which section to post this thread in but anyway, can anyone out here give me some academic help?

I am a second year psych student and I am reviewing some literature on semantic priming in schizophrenia. Well, in short, some experiments (Manschreck et al 1988; Moritz et al 2001; 2002 etc...) shows that hyper-priming is observed whereas some experiments (Ober, Vinogradov...etc) shows that schizophrenics display normal priming as controls.

The question is: where should I stand? Any experts out there who have done research on semantic priming on schizophrenia (specifically TD schizophrenia) or has the expertise to give me some advice? I have been trying really hard to make sense out of some articles but to no avail. I really appreciate if any researcher out there can guide me and point me to the right direction.

Thanks.

Regards
Ryan

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
You're welcome... this isn't something I've done much reading about so when I get a chance I'll come back and have a look at some of the articles in that search myself.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.