More threads by lallieth

Newtimer

I am not sure if it is the same or not. It is an online game, I am sure with the same type of subscription and other online players.

rosedragon

OMG a topic that mix game with dogs hahaha...

I am not sure if it is the same or not. It is an online game, I am sure with the same type of subscription and other online players.
hahahaha... same type of subscription and other online players.. but gameplay is something make different. There are many kind of online game from rpg (MMORPG) to strategy based which is the basic difference of games.

WoW, or stand for World of Warcraft more popular than LotR, people acknowledge it as the best game in the world and it can be very addictive until now.

Right now I play two webgames (they are games that run in internet browser) : webdota (based on a famous strategy warcraft3 mod: defend of the ancients) and utopia (a webgame without graphics that survive more than ten years). Other than those, on some rare occasion play flash games and serious sam 1 (my computer is kinda oldie..). Last PC game I end is Half Life 1 (reminisce.. and I haven't play HL 1.. while loving HL2).

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.