More threads by Miette

Miette

I inserted a spoiler into the post about the Stephen Fry documentary in the bipolar forum. I'd like to edit it out or put a warning at the top of the post, is there any way I can do this? If not, could one of the moderators do it for me?

Thank you!

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
However, you can only edit posts for 15 minutes. If you need something changed or deleted after that, contact me or one of the moderators.

Similar threads

When you buy a scanner, there is usually an OCR included with the software package. It's the only way to accomplish the task you described. Depending on the quality of type in the original there may be occasional errors in the recognition, but being a computer, the errors are usually consistent, so a spellchecker can pick them up.
Replies
Views
This report referenced by stillKaty09 above is from a case study of just 3 patients. The conclusion of the authors, quoted above, should not be generalized to the general population and any link to COVID-19 should be viewed as purely correlative (coincidental) in the absence of confirmatory evidence from larger controlled studies. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/28/health/covid-psychosis-mental.html On the other hand, this report in the New York times indicates Again, given the number of...
Replies
Views
Blocking Copper Uptake in Cancer Cells May Be Key To Boosting Immune Response Children's Cancer Institute Australia, TechnologyNetworks.com August 20, 2020 Australian researchers have discovered how an affordable and currently available drug - which removes copper from the blood can destroy some of the deadliest cancers that are resistant to immunotherapy. While immunotherapy, a treatment that works through a patient’s immune system to kill the cancers, has proven to be a breakthrough...
Replies
Views
An Abusive Parent’s Response By Ivy Blonwyn August 8, 2018 "I plan not to read it", responded American actress Joan Crawford when asked if she intended to read Mommie Dearest. That now legendary book, later made into a movie starring Faye Dunaway, was written by Joan Crawford’s adopted daughter, Christina, and detailed all the abuse she bore at the hands of Mommie Dearest. Who was Joan Crawford? She was an Oscar-winning actress who quickly rose to stardom by, allegedly...
Replies
Views
Cancer diagnosis response: Being hit by an existential Mack Truck 7/30/2015 (Retrieved 1/29/2018) BY SHANNON R. POPPITO When I meet with patients newly diagnosed with cancer, they often find it difficult articulate the forbidding experience of being told for the first time they have cancer. All they hear is ‘die’-gnosis and immediately become overwhelmed by that dreadful feeling: “Oh my God, I’m gonna die!” I often try to meet them in that intimate and vulnerable moment of existential shock...
Replies
Views