More threads by jeffrey

jeffrey

Firstly i would like to say a BIG hello to you all.

Okay, I'm known as Jefferey on here and would like to offer my truthful,personal experiences on the use of illegal drugs. I'm 32 and have been using since I was 13. I shall list some of the drugs that i have done: Cannabis, LSD, Ecstacy, Amphetamine, Psychoactive mushrooms, Ketamine, Heroin, Cocaine, Crack are to name a few.

If you are worried about a child or friend or even yourself with drugs then i shall try and answer your Questions but by no means do i consider myself with any qualification in this. I will give my experiences and signs to look out for with abuse. Drugs for me weren't just about escaping reality and fun but i have had an intense interest in them, from the age of 13 i was reading whatever books i could find on the subject, there weren't many then, and this was before the internet. I'm sure you can get all the literature you need BUT if you want to ask someone first hand of abuse of drugs then feel free to ask me. Then Dr. Baxter will be able to give you the appropriate psychological information on help and recovery.

Yours sincerely,
Jeffery.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.