More threads by nd2brkout

nd2brkout

. I had reached that point where it's either goodbye world or SOS call for help. I googled 'self-help forums' and this is where I ended up. At 18 I really do think that it's a bit too early to call it quits so i'll hang on and hope that i will get the support I need on this forum. Thanks.

:welcome2:nd2brkout;

It is good that you have come here to recieve support ,

At 18 I really do think that it's a bit too early to call it quits so i'll hang on and hope that i will get the support I need on this forum. Thanks.

When you are ready to post about your distress ; you will find that you will be listened to , respected and supported , take care wp

nd2brkout i am glad you finally found a place to let it all out. Yes this is the place you will find lots of support here take care mary

Halo

Welcome to Psychlinks, nd2brkout :welcome2:

I am glad that you decided to join us and I hope to see you around. :wave:

welcome nd2brkout :tiphat: i am really glad you are reaching out for help and that you feel calling it quits isn't the answer. glad to have you with us :goodjob:

Retired

Welcome ND

Let us know how we may be of help.

Feel free to share your own experiences in any ongoing discussions. Suicide is never a solution for problems in life. Have a look at our section on Suicide and post your questions or concerns about suicide there.

simplyred

Welcome! I hope that you find this forum as supportive and understanding as I do. This site has been such a great place to vent, to chat, to receive support, and to be heard.
Simplyred

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.