More threads by Retired

lallieth

:confused: why do you say funny?
It is funny,because had you read on further you would have seen this "you might have reached a page that we meant to create but didn't get around to it, since this year's April Fool's joke got hacked together at the last minute"

lallieth

Yesterday on the radio,the dj's were talking about the school board here extending the school year by 3 weeks due to all the snow days we have had...they even had callers call in to give their viewpoints..I got sucked in till the end of the show when they yelled APRIL FOOLS....dang it lol

Lana

Hmm....I clicked every link on the page that TSOW referred us to and did not get the 404 page. every link lead to a different page with some silliness on it (I didn't really read it) but no 404 page. So...I'm with Halo here.

ladylore

Account Closed
I went back to the original - clicked on "get started now" link....if you haven't already done so, try it out - its funny.

Meg

Dr. Meg, Global Moderator, Practitioner
MVP
Yesterday on the radio,the dj's were talking about the school board here extending the school year by 3 weeks due to all the snow days we have had...they even had callers call in to give their viewpoints..I got sucked in till the end of the show when they yelled APRIL FOOLS....dang it lol

Ahahaha :)

I can see the horror-struck faces all the way from Australia...

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.