More threads by SilentNinja

SilentNinja

Im just wondering if anyone else here plays Xbox360 Or Ps3, and what games you like to play? Im prob the only one but just thought id ask anyway.

Andy

MVP
I've never owned any of those games. Last time I actually sort of had some kind of gaming device (lol if that's what you call it) was my brother's Commadore 64 computer. lol Hmm maybe you don't know what that is. :eek:

I have a friend who is obsessed with all that, he gets everything the day it comes out and doesn't stop playing until he has mastered all the games. lol

SilentNinja

of course i dooooo lol and the spectrum ZX lol i had them when i was little, it was like an hour for a tape to load up and play a game! haha

Andy

MVP
Ohhh. Yeah floppy's. Pong!
Hey whatever relaxes you. I think the only games I have played were super mario and Street fighter. I use to play Super Mario all night when I babysat and the mom worked nights. She would get home and my thumbs would be so sore and then I would walk around at school with that stupid song in my head all day.
Street fighter I just wiggled my thumbs around really fast hoping to win, I was pretty good at not knowing what I was doing.

Well I think it's a good hobby as long as it's not obsessive. lol

(Bagh....it's hailing and loud on the window.)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.