More threads by forgetmenot

Why did i not call the dam ambulance myself why do i do this let other people take control when i knew i knew she needed help i knew it dam me.

Hard day today wish i slept but couldn't

Raining here suppose to rain all day so lots of people in my place today ohh ma ashes are here did not open the package do not want to do this hope not too many people come .

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
@forgetmenot, in the face of loss of a loved one we all do this - we wonder about and feel guilty about what we could have or should have done. It's a normal human reaction.

But it's really not a very helpful or productive one.

As I understand it, your mom was elderly and not in good health. In all likelihood, it was just her time to pass over. We who are left behind feel the loss and grieve the loss, and we find it hard to accept that it has happened. But the end of life is part of life. It will happen to all of us eventually.

You are a good daughter and a good mother. You have spent your life trying your best to help your family and others, and I have no doubt that many people have appreciated your care and benefited from it over the years. But there is only so much one person can do and no one can prevent the inevitable.

Try to take some comfort in knowing that you did your best for her while she was here and that she is now in a place where she no longer suffers.

Ma was very very young in her mind
She loved music was full of humor had such great comeback lines.

I did not want her to suffer that all if she went to hospital they would have stopped her pain.

I understand i do i will have more time now with my daughter who needs me still and ma well she is not suffering now your right omg i cannot let the emotions come i cannot do this but yes i will get through today i will have to keep me strong yes sun is out .

It was Ma time your right just hard seeing it happen all so fast in front of me. That moment when i realized she was not coming back omg.
I wished i hugged her before she left i usually do that before i leave her
Thanks for all the support i understand i do dam emotions dam emotions dam it.
I do hope there is an afterlife no one knows really but i do hope she is with her sons now and she is once again able to see.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.