More threads by lallieth

lallieth

I was sitting here just posting when all of a sudden my heart did a few flip flops in my chest..It's a scary feeling when that happens. I realize it's most likely a response to anxiety,as I have had lots of heart tests to determine that my heart is in good order.

I wonder if pms can cause heart palpitations?

Retired

When you speak to the physician who is doing your cardiological tests, you would want to mention these "flutters". These arrhythmias might be benign, but sometimes require treatment.

Have the tests been completed and interpreted giving you a full report? Have you mentioned these flutters to the doctor?

lallieth

When you speak to the physician who is doing your cardiological tests, you would want to mention these "flutters". These arrhythmias might be benign, but sometimes require treatment.

Have the tests been completed and interpreted giving you a full report? Have you mentioned these flutters to the doctor?
Oh yes,I have had a full workup done..The dr assures me that heart flutters now and again are normal,..and could be due to stress etc..I recently gave up coffee and so this and/or anxiety could have caused them

I have :heart:palpitations too-I had an EKG and everything turned out fine! How much caffeine are you taking in?
Also, when I eat too mcuh my heart does the flip-flop thing.
I have an anxiety disorder and mine does that frequently.

miss ex-clean:doctor:

lallieth

I have :heart:palpitations too-I had an EKG and everything turned out fine! How much caffeine are you taking in?
Also, when I eat too mcuh my heart does the flip-flop thing.
I have an anxiety disorder and mine does that frequently.

miss ex-clean:doctor:
I quit drinking coffee over a week ago...and yes because I have anxiety,my heart gets flip flops now and again..

lallieth

I dont have a problem with chocolate..I dont eat it,I also dont eat junk food,such as chips,cake cookies..and I dont drink any soft drinks either.I cut out all that stuff a long time ago.. I am boring lol :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.