More threads by DaniR

DaniR

:) Hi~ I decided to sign on to your terrific forum to learn more about personality disorders--specifically narcissism. Although I am not a mental health professional, I have been a communications manager in a large human service agency for more than a decade and am familiar with the terminology and basics of mental and emotional health issues.

I look forward to chatting with you all~!

DaniR

In the couple of days I've been participating on your forum, I've been quite impressed with the diverse, but consistently respectful, points of view. Nice to see that the free-flow of opinions can be encouraged without dissembling into angry disagreements. Great job, moderators!:eek:

Retired

Nice to see that the free-flow of opinions can be encouraged without dissembling into angry disagreements. Great job, moderators!

Thank you, DaniR. Our volunteer Forum staff dedicate their efforts, under the guidance and leadership of Dr. David Baxter to make Psychlinks a friendly and hospitable environment where accurate information along with compasionate support can be obtained in a safe and non threatening venue.

Your comments are appreciated, and we hope you might make Psychlinks a regular part of your own online activities.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.