More threads by waterfall

waterfall

well hopefully I'll find and give some support on here x I'm 25 called Sara and waiting for an appointment with a psychiatrist, went to the doctors a week ago she said i need mood stabilizer but she wants me to see someone first. I'm in a depressive state Right now with mixed highs a bit of the time. really don't know how I'm supposed to go into work in the morning i feel so out of it , i know I'm getting to high now as i heard some voices last night and this morning i could of died , but as with the norm with whatever's up with me it may change. i could be starting a degree next week or moving to Spain ! just some of my ideas last week, you know i have had 15 jobs, 25 partners , started 10 new courses in the last 2 years? i even wanted to move to Norway to get surgery 4 months ago. i don't know eh? All I know is that its a good job i don't have access to money!

so thats me , i may be in a different mood in a min but for now I'm a bit dizzy a nd fast but I'm ok really xxx OH YEAH I'M HAPPY TO TALK WITH ANY ONE WHO NEEDS HELP XX AT ANY TIME XX

Retired

Re: hello x

Welcome to Psychlinks, Waterfall! and thanks for joining us. Please look around, ask questions, check out the various Forum discussion sections, and join in on any of the on going discussions.

Hope you find the information and support you need here.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.