More threads by Garrett

Garrett

Hello, my name is Garrett. I live in Texas with my wife of 17 years and 4 dogs. No children and no plans of having any. Our dogs keep us pretty busy!!! I've worked in the radiator business off and on for about 20 years. It's never steady and find myself looking for other things to occupy my time until it picks up once again, and it always does. I was adopted when I was 3 days old. My mother worked as a court reporter in Dallas County under Judge Gibbs in family court, which incidentally, is how she acquired me.:) I have 3 sisters on my mothers side and 2 brothers on my fathers. My mother and father divorced when I was around 11 years old. I no longer keep in contact with my father. I guess he felt when leaving my mother, he would break the ties with his son as well. That's ok, I've done quite well without his guidance. My grandparents, whom I loved dearly died in the early 80's. They gave me a good grounding in lifes essentials. I was raised a southern baptist and baptised at 13. I spent a great deal of time with my grandparents, going to church with them and helping my grandfather do "good deeds" for friends of the church. I really miss them alot and look foward to hopefully meeting them again.

What am I looking for here? Friends, help if I need it, helping others if its within my abilities and learning more about myself through others.

Thanks for your time and I hope to be sharing my thoughts and ideas with each of you.

Garrett

:welcome: Hi Garrett!

Welcome to our forum, from one Texan to another (though I live in NY now)!

There are a great bunch of folks here. You seem to have a great family and we look forward to talking to you.

TG

Halo

Welcome to Psychlinks Garrett :welcome2:

It is nice to meet you and hope to see you around :wave:

Retired

Hello Garrett,

Welcome to the Forum! We're always glad to meet new friends who are willing to share their experience with our Forum members.

Feel free to join in any ongoing discussion or start as many of your own as you would like.

If you need help navigating the Forum software, please let us know.

Garrett

Thank you all for the welcome.

How many people are from Canada here? I've seen quite a few already.

Garrett

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
You could offer a fake coupon for poutine and see how many people request it :) Seriously though, it's an interesting question. I'm almost sure the Americans outnumber the Canadians on this forum, but I could be wrong.

interesting, daniel, because i thought there were more canadians than americans here. maybe we need to get david to run a query on the database? or we could start a poll!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.