More threads by L?ki

L?ki

It's always been really hard for me to talk about these kinds of things so I joined here in hopes that maybe talking with strangers and reading about people with similar problems would do some good.

So, hi. My name is Soren. I just turned 19 this month. I'm male, from the US, an aspiring writer, a musician, a high school drop out, a fulltime worker at a convenience store. I've never been diagnosed with anything that would make my so called problems seem legit to my friends and family but I guess I've been... well, depressed, and possibly a number of other things for quite a while now. The only thing I'm feel fairly sure about is that I have circadian arrhythmia but that's a sort of self-diagnosis and to be honest I have no idea if it's related or if it could be related.

Anyway, nice to meet you.

Halo

Hi Loki (Soren) and welcome to Psychlinks :welcome2:

I am glad that you decided to join us and I hope to see you around :wave:

L?ki

Thanks everyone.

And what I was referring to is a sleeping disorder, also known as "Non-24-hour sleep-wake syndrome". There's an explanation of what it is here:

Non-24-hour sleep-wake syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not blind though I DO have a prescription of -6.25 for the left eye and -6.50 for the right. -7.00 is legally blind I believe, but regardless, even if I didn't have bad vision, everything else fits the bill pretty perfectly for what is explained in the link above.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.