More threads by indigokid

indigokid

Hello!
My name is Tina. and i dont know what to write. i found out about your forum through a search engine and i dont know what to write. i was feeling very down that day and i dont know what to write. i found out useful info through your forum and i dont know what to write. i hope i can learn more as well as contribute and i dont know what to write.

thank you for your patient reading :)

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Welcome, Tina. :)

Take your time. Browse through some of the articles here and have a look at what other forum members have asked or posted. When you're comfortable, maybe take a bit of time to tell us about yourself.

Rosa

Just wanted to add another welcome. Hope you find lots of helpful things here and don't worry about not knowing what to write....you'll find the words when you need to.
Be well
Rosa

indigokid

Thank you everyone for welcomes :)

i was just going through the site and couldnt find any psychology related to business. do you have any articles about sales/marketing or anything like this. i would like to look through some of them. thank you in advance.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
None that come to mind. It's never been an interest of mine so those are not likely to be things I post about.

Have you tried using the forum Search features?

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.