More threads by lallieth

lallieth

I woke up this morning to see the temp in Ottawa -30 BRRRRR I think when it gets this cold,there shouldnt be any school/work and we should all stay in bed with cozy jammies and the tv

What do you think?;)

Halo

Re: Holy Moly ITs super cold out

I am with you all the way....and can you believe that they are actually putting new windows in our office today including cutting holes in the walls for three new windows...can we say freezing our a**ses off !!!!

Electric blanket anyone???? :lol:

lallieth

Re: Holy Moly ITs super cold out

I am with you all the way....and can you believe that they are actually putting new windows in our office today including cutting holes in the walls for three new windows...can we say freezing our a**ses off !!!!

Electric blanket anyone???? :lol:
Oh my BRRRRRRR wear extra warm jammies then..may I suggest a heavy flannel,with a kitten print?

Halo

Re: Holy Moly It's super cold out

I have a sweater, a hoodie and if needed my winter jacket...I think I may be okay???

But I could use those gloves with the fingers cut off so I can type :lol:

lallieth

Re: Holy Moly It's super cold out

I walked in this,this morning at 7:30-8:15...with the dogs,the only part of me that was cold was my face a bit,but then again I looked like marshmallow.I am seriously considering a parka for next year tho..

lallieth

I took the dog out for her duties and that was about it -32 is not human or dog friendly weather...as for global warming..we sure as heck aint seeing it in Ontario

adaptive1

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
You guys should try living out west in the prairies!!! Maybe in May I will get to walk outside again:confused::confused: I really wonder what my ancestors were thinking, they should have kept going west to British Columbia:hissyfit:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
You guys should try living out west in the prairies!!! Maybe in May I will get to walk outside again

I had a friend who went to university in Saskatoon. He said it was a dry cold so you didn't really feel it. But he never could explain why his Volkswagen Beetle wouldn't start between November and May.

rosedragon

Rains or air conditioner enough to make me freezing :-(... I hate cold... pheeww fortunately I'm not at country with 4 seasons (although I wanna see and touch real snow).

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.