More threads by David Baxter PhD

Heather

erm the Human Sardines thing was me being half asleep when I wrote that, lol, I meant tin sardines that humans eat, he! he!

Also I have 2 cats and I have one fussy one and one not fussy one and I treat them both the same and always have, lol!?!?

Anyhow I love my babies so I do not mind if they are fussy!!!

Heather...

AVC

Well, my favorite cat died I think because of eating some chicken bones, so be careful not to let them get hold of bones, because cats will eat them, it seems it is always the tiny little splinter bones that end up killing them.

But in nature they eat skeletons all the time, I guess it is a matter of luck for animals a lot of times.

Heather

It is a matter of luck at times, true.

But also I thought that the Chicken bones were because they were cooked, that is how it can kill them, that is why it is ok in the wild.

Dunno for sure though, I do know a lot about cats, but not everything, lol!

Heather...

AVC

Most of the time it is when the bones splinter and get caught in the digestive system.

{graphic details removed - potentially triggering}

Maybe do an internet search on bad bones to give animals and research it a bit, then you will understand the problem better.

Heather

I know that, ty.

The chicken bones splinter when they are cooked, that is why it is ok to give cats non cooked chicken bones not cooked ones.

My cats don't get bones so no need to research (besides chicken necks and wings raw to clean their teeth, which I know are safe).

Heather...

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.