More threads by Thelostchild

Ever since I have been diagnose with Bipolar things have been different for me. I don't ever feel like getting up and doing anything going to work, exercising, ect. either Im extreamly sad and tired, feeling guilty, shameful and I don't think life is worth living for or Im an angery person Im angery at everyone everything. ?Not to mention all these med changes just make me feel sick.

I went to the dentist today, I've been having pain on my to back teeth. The one tooth I had a root canal done on about five years ago. and the other just a filling. so I have to take antibiotics and if it doesn't clear up in a week then I have to have a crown put on my tooth with a filling and my tooth with the root canal done. I have to have re done. ?And all because of these to teeth I have this sinus problem and it stinks. ok im done complaining.thanks for listing

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Getting used to new medications can be frustrating. On top of that, you've got the physical discomfort and you're tired. That's a combination that would make anyone feel grumpy and irritable.

The best way to deal with times like this is one hour at a time until you start to feel better. That will happen in due course.

In the meantime, try to pamper yourself a bit and get as much rest as you can.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.