More threads by David Baxter PhD

GaryQ

MVP
IRONIC... Don't you think? You want me to click on a link about not getting caught by clickbait :confused: :D

EDIT:

I think the title of the link usually is so full of crap it tells you right away like "Hurry before they succeed in banning this Video" "The simple miracle cure Doctor's don't want you to know"

If it was good and real, trust me, your doctor would be as excited about it even maybe more than you.

Real life personal example: "New angioplasty procedure can unblock totally blocked arteries by actually drilling between the artery wall and the plaque blockage and avoid the need for open heart coronary bypass procedures for SOME patients which was previously unimanaginable." Guess what, my old stoic cardiologist was actually really excited to tell me about it at the time when he found out someone in Winnnipeg was doing the procedures and was just waiting for me to give him the OK to refer me on a priority level.

It's the same as my informercial rule of thumb: If the product is actually any good. Just wait a bit. it'll be cheaper and fully stocked on the shelves of majorstore chains in no time: Magic Bullet, Gotham Steel cookware are some examples that come to mind.

Last edited:

GaryQ

MVP
This is TEDTalks. It's legit. Watch it. It's only 5 and a half minutes.

Sheesh David, if you were a fish I wouldn't even need a worm for you to bite :facepalm:

clickbait
:confused::D

You should know me enough by now and when there's a :D or a :facepalm: or a ;) or a :rofl: 99.99% chances are I'm messing around with the subject or the poster. This time was both! ;) :rofl:

Of course I watched it. I even clicked LIKE :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.