• Quote of the Day
    "Too bad the only people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and cutting hair."
    George Burns, posted by David Baxter

Kylie

Hi, I'm a 19 year old girl from Scotland just thought I would say howdi to all you nice people.... I am studying psychology at university, well I will be in a few weeks, i have just transferred on to the course after two years of theology, I guess that means I have an interest in history and religion, and of course psychology....... also, I am obsessed with my horses and dogs........I have issues with self harm, and slight eating disorder/body image or self estem I'm not tooo sure

jubjub

Welcome, Kylie. My real name is Anna and I am from the Toronto, Ontario area of Canada. You will discover this is a very interesting and informative site.

You sure do live in a great country which seems to have a lot to satisfy your many interests! My maternal grandmother was a Scot. She was a tiny, fiesty little thing and I wish I was more like her! I would love to visit Scotland some day. I think it would feel like finally coming home for me, although I've never been there in my life.

I burned a CD which contained selections from the Edinburgh Tatoo yesterday and today I unabashedly played it at work!

sammy

Hi Kylie- I'm Marion from Birmingham, England...

Love Scotland, although the last time I went was in '87 to Edinburgh for a conference...
We drove through clouds on the way back... :) wonderful...

welcome to the forum... :D

Ash

Welcome, kylie. It's nice to have you on board and I hope that we can help you out or at least give you a shoulder to cry on.

Top Bottom