More threads by sunset

Halo

Okay...I think you can now write him off but at least you gave him the benefit of the doubt and tried to be optimistic but if you haven't heard from him in a week when he specifically said that he would call you the next day....good riddens to him and he is definitely not a lawyer you want to work for (trust me, I have worked for those types and well.... :rant: )

But its okay because obviously what this means is that it wasn't meant to be because there is something better just around the corner and if you had of taken this job opportunity you would have missed out on the next one which will end up to be better. When one door closes another opens :D (am I being optimistic enough for you :lol: )

Take care
:hug: :hug:

sunset

Thx Nancy. You may be right about another opportunity. I have a couple of leads and I will let you know. One is with a police dept, and the other is a photography opportunity.

I took over 850 pics of my niece' s wedding and the photographer was thinking of taking me on as an assistant. He saw for himself that I LOVE taking pics, and asked me if I had "an eye" for it. I told him to check out the pics (they are on disc that I gave to my brother in law, who did the video) and let me know if he thinks I have an eye.
I may be working weddings with the guys and learning all I can. :cool:

Halo

It is great that you have a couple of leads and especially in your passion for photography which would be awesome. See I wasn't being too optimistic...when one door closes another opens...it is meant to be that he didn't call because then you might get stuck between a rock and a hard place if one of these opportunities came through (which I am positive they will :D )

Keep me informed on the prospects :)

Take care
:hug:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.