More threads by lilslugger

I cant shake these ocd blasphemous thoughts. I feel like SI tonight because of them. I hate my face anyway it will never attract a girl so i dont worry about harming it. I just wish I didn't have these blasphemous thoughts then I wouldn't self harm. I need help.

Last edited by a moderator:

ladylore

Account Closed
Re: cant take ocd

Call your doctor, your local crisis line. If you really feel in danger then please call 911 and get yourself to the hospital immediately. You sound like you are in distress and need assistance.

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Re: cant take ocd

Hey Lilslugger. I know, I feel for you they are very awful.

Are you currently on medication for your OCD? Do you have a therapist you can call?

You do not need to suffer this alone Lilslugger, there is relief for this. I have been there before and with medication and therapy I was able to work through it.

Please call a crisis centre if you need assistance through the urges, they can assist you too. I do not know where you are from, but they can help you too.

Please reach out to someone at this time, like you did here. There is help. If you need assistance to find a crissis number in your area, let us know. Usually they are listed in the front of your local phone book.

Hang in there Lilslugger. I would also suggest seeing your Family Doctor to get any injuries looked at. An appointment with your therapist I would suggest too.

:support:

Last edited by a moderator:
i did end up self harming but not too bad. i am going to quit punishing myself for these thoughts because i dont want or mean them and its ocd not evilness. with this new mindset hopefully self harm will be a thing of the past.

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Lilslugger. Do you currently have a therapist? Do you have a Family Doctor you can see?

It is very important they know about your self harming. Trust me, there is relief from those awful OCD thoughts.

I know it is hard to reach out and it can be scary, I have been there too.

Please believe there is relief and that your doctors can help you. Medication can be very helpful in relieving OCD symptoms

I just would not like to think you are suffering alone, when there is help available to you.

OCD is very difficult if not impossable to "talk one's self out of". The thoughs can be very powerful when they are happening.

A therapist can help you learn ways to cope when those thoughts happen and the medication can ease those intrusive thoughts.

I hope you have professional help Lilslugger. Please remember you do not have to face this alone. :support:

adaptive1

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
I just wanted to say I am sorry about the thoughts. It is so frustrating not being able to get repetitive thoughts out of your head. I have been working at it for years, and it's a lot better now but you have to work at it. Don't give up on it getting better, I have periods now where the thoughts are not as bad at all, and they get longer and longer. Right now I am at a period where they are back again, but I know it will pass eventually. Hang in there.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.