More threads by Lonewolf

Lonewolf

very wound up and very emotional! just can't talk about it!! its all so jumbled, painful!! overwhelmed!! I apologise if this thread seems pointless, I feel safer on the forum than on my own right now!! Am really so sorry!!

Re: i don't know how to talk about it.........?

Hi hun sometimes there is just not words for how we feel the thread is not pointless It tells us you are struggling I am glad you did post so you do not feel so alone hugs

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP

I am glad that you are able to be here with us and let something out, even if it seems jumbled or can't really be expressed in words, that is okay.

But actually I think you have expressed yourself well. I can hear the feelings.

Hugs to you.... wrapping some kindness around the emotions.

Or perhaps if you ever wanted to, feel free to express something with a picture, colours, something like that.......... (as long as it was not a triggering image of some sort etc)

So sorry it is so very difficult.....

We are with you.

xox

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP

That works too.......... Makes sense. I hear you.

So sorry hun.........

Or rather.......

:brokenheart: :( :blue: :brokenheart: :( :sob:

.............. but also..............

:grouphug:

You keep letting it out some more if you want to hun....... or another time, any time you wish, especially if this way has somewhat let you let something out.........xx

Proud of you that you found a way to try to reach out, especially when its difficult to find words......... *hugs* <3

defect

Quite often I cannot find the words to express how I'm feeling during really stressful or painful times, and end up keeping it all inside. It's hard to reach out, especially when you do go to say something and nothing comes out. The fact that you wrote anything at all is a good start, and you've inspired me to keep trying. Thank you.
:thankyou:

Know that feeling well hun hard when that happens try art ok just taking a color and letting it run over a paper when one cannot express oneself with words there are other ways to express art music hun use them ok

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.