More threads by [talon]

[talon]

I hardly even eat anything, just because I am not hungry. I'm not anorexic.
{Edit: potential trigger of numbers}}. That sounds huge, no? I've been trying to lose weight for forever (in a healthy way), but all I do is gain weight. I don't eat a lot of junk food. I hate being so huge compared to every other girl who is shorter than me AND thinner. I think the so-called "benefits" of being tall are crap. I don't wear any color besides black because it is a slimming color. I don't carry my weight in an attractive way at all, because it is mostly in my stomach and thighs. (Which btw makes my breasts look smaller)........I need advice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meg

Dr. Meg, Global Moderator, Practitioner
MVP
Hi Talon,

I understand that you're concerned about your physical appearance and appetite and that this is difficult for you. Is it the fact that you don't have much appetite, don't eat much junk food, yet still gain weight that you don't understand? If so, have you asked your doctor about it?

Mari

MVP
have you asked your doctor about it?

I do think your doctor is a good place to start to help you determine if you are at a healthy weight for your height and also just to determine your overall health. A healthy lifestyle is better than worrying about your weight. :2cents: Mari

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.