More threads by NicNak

Domo

Inactive
WTF? Did you kick her out? That's kind of rude.

Have you ever seen her?! That movie traumatised me! I was only young and it's probably not as bad as i remember but i am not game enough to watch it again and find out.

But yeah i used to 'see' her lying next to me, just staring at me. i couldn't sleep for days. She was burned in my head.

OH LOOK A PUPPY & KITTEN! :pup::cat:

PS. STP you didn't clear out the room. My head lives in the gutter too :p

Jazzey

Account Closed
:lol:...I blame the clearing of the room on Domo...She mentioned the 'sick sister' in her bed...I had to go after that. :)

Nice try, Domo...I still have the pet cemetery image in my mind. :D

Jazzey

Account Closed
Oh look...Dr. B was kind enough to share his wealth of scary stuff with us...Thanks. :rolleyes:

:)

PS: Poltergeist...And, REDRUM...still have dreams about those 2 movies. Not that I would ever partake in such a thread...

Awww...K, you're back in the 'cute' club Domo. :)

Andy

MVP
Have you ever seen her?! That movie traumatised me! I was only young and it's probably not as bad as i remember but i am not game enough to watch it again and find out.

But yeah i used to 'see' her lying next to me, just staring at me. i couldn't sleep for days. She was burned in my head.

OH LOOK A PUPPY & KITTEN! :pup::cat:

PS. STP you didn't clear out the room. My head lives in the gutter too :p

I saw the movie but don't remember it. Sorry you were traumatized. I love horror movies/gore etc. There aren't many scary movies that I actually find scary. I'm warped though. I think it's good to get your heart going a little bit, but not to be traumatized.
Sorry, lol I didn't know you were being serious.
My friend gets mad at me because she gets scared really easily with creepy things and I am a little prankster (jump out of closets with a Ghoul halloween mask etc. I had brothers:hmm:) "Just because your heartless doesn't mean I am!" Sheeeesh lol I have been jumping out and scaring her since I was little though, she will get use to it sooner or later. lol Or maybe I could stop. Whoa. I'm babbling.

Andy

MVP
One of my favorite movies is The Shining. Hereeeeeeee's Johnny! Except his wife always reminded me of Olive Oil...

I only remember Ernest with a turtle attached to his nose?!

Twisted Sister! Now that is creepy!!

Domo

Inactive
:lol: After 30 odd years i don't think she will get used to it if she hasn't yet.

I actually love horror as well (not so much gore anymore but i used to be obsessed with finding the most gory movies out there)

I dunno what i was with that movie. It just stuck a chord with me. It might have been the headspace i was in at the time.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I bet he would be just a plain jane without all that make-up. Everyone in Hollywood looks great if they have there own personal stylist.:teehee:

If he looks like that with makeup, I don't even want to try to imagine what he would look like without makeup. :panic:

Andy

MVP
He still has a great girlish figure though. :goodjob: Purty.

Did you know that he and Michael Bolton are actually one and the same?

The first year they played this song on the radio, I was in the hospital over Christmas, and my mom bought me a stuffed animal hippo on Christmas morning :lol: I love this song! Thanks for posting!

gardens

Hahahaha - I love how this thread got all twisted out of shape.
Poltergeist - I hate clowns ever since I saw that movie - hate em, scared of em and will avoid them at all costs. A co-worker had a coffee mug at work with a clown on it.....it met with an unfortunate accident...hehehe :bad:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.