More threads by Aur0ra

Aur0ra

hello guys.
i just recently joined ur forum community and i really hope someone can advice and help me go through all the things im suffering cuz of it.
my main problem is i keep all of my fears, anger and problems inside me,
i never let it out, untill one way or another i blow up at once.
its like, every single thing can stay in my head for weeks, combining with other things it just screwes me up.
my main problem is that i am fat, tho i look good but im still 150kg with 192 cm.
im totally obssesed about how i look, and it all effects me badly,
i keep all of my problems to myself, tho my mom and i have these long chats about my problems sometimes, but i just still cant control how i feel, and how i get things.
iv recenetly started cutting myself, and cuts are getting worst by the day,
i feel like an addict to it, i cannot stop it
i just want the pain to go away
its true wt they say that pain is the only assurance we have that wer still alive, but my pain is in my head and its really untolorable.
i had my "blowing up" last week.
among wt screw ups i might have, i have a hard time keeping my temper,
i get pissed at the smallest dumbest things,
last week i almost hit my mother, and almost got the car flipped while i was driving.
i stayed depressed fr 3 days, didnt leave my room.
i just gone crazy, i felt it inside me
it was like a fire just waiting to come out, and it did. i offended almost all of my friends and mocked them, dont mention the fights i got into.
and now. i just feel its gonna happen again and this time i wont be able to take it!!
i think of suiciding 24 hours a day, but i guess i just dont have the balls to do it
i tried once to take a coctail of pills god knows wt they were with alcohol. but i just woke up with a bad headache..
i dont seem to find anything to concentrate in so i would forget my pain.
i talked to my doctor and asked him to send me to a psychologist whod give me prozac or anything that would help, he said ur main problem is that ur fat, u should loose some weight.
like i didnt know that!~!! but its or medication or ill killmyself while trying to loose weight.
i really hope one of u has the nervs to read all of wt i whined here, and give me a possible solution
urs truely Aur0ra

Aur0ra

im lost.

hello guys.
i just recently joined ur forum community and i really hope someone can advice and help me go through all the things im suffering cuz of it.
my main problem is i keep all of my fears, anger and problems inside me,
i never let it out, untill one way or another i blow up at once.
its like, every single thing can stay in my head for weeks, combining with other things it just screwes me up.
my main problem is that i am fat, tho i look good but im still 150kg with 192 cm.
im totally obssesed about how i look, and it all effects me badly,
i keep all of my problems to myself, tho my mom and i have these long chats about my problems sometimes, but i just still cant control how i feel, and how i get things.
iv recenetly started cutting myself, and cuts are getting worst by the day,
i feel like an addict to it, i cannot stop it
i just want the pain to go away
its true wt they say that pain is the only assurance we have that wer still alive, but my pain is in my head and its really untolorable.
i had my "blowing up" last week.
among wt screw ups i might have, i have a hard time keeping my temper,
i get pissed at the smallest dumbest things,
last week i almost hit my mother, and almost got the car flipped while i was driving.
i stayed depressed fr 3 days, didnt leave my room.
i just gone crazy, i felt it inside me
it was like a fire just waiting to come out, and it did. i offended almost all of my friends and mocked them, dont mention the fights i got into.
and now. i just feel its gonna happen again and this time i wont be able to take it!!
i think of suiciding 24 hours a day, but i guess i just dont have the balls to do it
i tried once to take a coctail of pills god knows wt they were with alcohol. but i just woke up with a bad headache..
i dont seem to find anything to concentrate in so i would forget my pain.
i talked to my doctor and asked him to send me to a psychologist whod give me prozac or anything that would help, he said ur main problem is that ur fat, u should loose some weight.
like i didnt know that!~!! but its or medication or ill killmyself while trying to loose weight.
i really hope one of u has the nervs to read all of wt i whined here, and give me a possible solution
urs truely Aur0ra

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
im lost.

In this case, I'd say your doctor didn't give you very good advice (possibly because he doesn't know the full extent of your feelings and issues?).

I would suggest you do what is necessary to find a therapist to help you with your depression, anger, the self-image issues, and the cutting. You could try going back to your doctor and telling him that your depression and anger is getting worse and that you need to see a therapist to get some help with these.

I don't know what area of the world you are living in, but in many/most places you may not need your doctor's referral to see a psychologist and not necessarily to see a psychiatrist either.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
im lost.

In this case, I'd say your doctor didn't give you very good advice (possibly because he doesn't know the full extent of your feelings and issues?).

I would suggest you do what is necessary to find a therapist to help you with your depression, anger, the self-image issues, and the cutting. You could try going back to your doctor and telling him that your depression and anger is getting worse and that you need to see a therapist to get some help with these.

I don't know what area of the world you are living in, but in many/most places you may not need your doctor's referral to see a psychologist and not necessarily to see a psychiatrist either.

Aur0ra

god damn it.
i know exactly wt u mean dear sir
i just cant handle it anymore,
its just even when im kinda happy, i dont wqant to be happy
i smoked too much and drank too much today im just feeling really depressed
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Aur0ra

god damn it.
i know exactly wt u mean dear sir
i just cant handle it anymore,
its just even when im kinda happy, i dont wqant to be happy
i smoked too much and drank too much today im just feeling really depressed
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.