More threads by Andy

Andy

MVP
Re: Fluttering in ears

A minor zipper incident. lol He shouldn't have venture out of his playhouse...

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator

A minor zipper incident. lol He shouldn't have venture out of his playhouse...

He left his playhouse to try to find another Pee Wee's Big Adventure and found big trouble instead :teehee:

Andy

MVP

lol I'd say. The wrong kind of trouble. Not the fun kind. Well, I'm sure he was having fun...ok I am just going to stop there. :blush:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

That guy Michaels from Wham! got caught for the same thing. But his career survived because he wasn't a children's TV show host.

Andy

MVP

George Michael. I think he got busted more than once too. I think people can forget easier when there aren't children involved even if they were indirectly involved in the Pee Wee case.
Same with the Michael Jackson thing.

Andy

MVP
I didn't even know he kept making music after his one album. I thought he switched careers to bathroom attendant and left the music behind. :shock4:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I didn't even know he kept making music after his one album. I thought he switched careers to bathroom attendant and left the music behind. :shock4:

:funny:

Something else weird. The Amazon Banner Ad showed deals on Pee Wee's Big Adventure movie and Pee Wee Shirts :rofl:

Andy

MVP
lol That's funny. Mine says "Ears ringing?" and water in ears.
Wasn't someone planning on doing another Pee Wee movie about a year ago? I seem to have that in the back of my little pea brain. Ya know, because I have been impatiently waiting!:tapfingers:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I agree, I loved that movie too. I use to have it on video... wonder if it is still available. Wonder if it would be funny to watch again.

Like ever go back to watch Night Rider or A-Team and realize they are corny now? :teehee: That happens to me too. Same with Dukes Of Hazzard :rofl:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Or Peter Sellers The Party. At one time, that was hilarious. Now... it's funny in parts but not hilarious any more.

Mind you, that kinda echoes my feelings about politicians these days too...

Andy

MVP
I only remember a tiny part of Pee Wee's Big adventure.:unsure:

I like Peter Sellers- The Party. Hee hee

That kit car is very rude NicNak. It was rude to my brother and I at Universal Studios. Maybe it's because we were polite Canadians...

Andy

MVP
lol Yes, I was thinking that last comment but I'm glad you said it. lol

I remember that now. I am sure if I watched the movie it would come back to me.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.