More threads by Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Thanks lol! It's really been bugging me for a while now!! I am not able to put these feelings and thoughts down, they keep rolling around in my head!! I've been having a problem sleeping because of the vivid nightmares about my friends! Bringing back some memories that i have tried to bury for ages!! details and visions! Im scared to close my eyes, i can see their faces!!

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
That is really hard and sounds very scary. I'm so sorry. :(

Perhaps try a little, every day, to tell yourself:
a) They are at peace and at rest now.

b) They do not blame you. They would wish peace and a happy life to you. They would also be super proud and impressed and happy that you are talking about things and receiving help from your GP.

c) You are not to blame for so many things; you have been confused by a very hurtful and sick family and the reaction is to take on guilt, guilt, guilt and blame, blame, blame. But in time you can recover from the effects of that. Your friends would have so much pride and cheer, seeing you taking these excellent steps you've been taking.

I do too! :)

xox

Hi Reeper:

When you reach out for help, you are taking care of yourself in a proper manner. Things happen in our lives that are sometimes out of our control. We are our worst critic. Each one of us has negative and positive aspects to our makeup. Choose the positive. One of my favorite expressions is, "And, this too shall pass." Our feelings are temporary. When we hurt ourselves, we are choosing to take out our negative feelings upon ourselves instead of expressing them in conversation, on paper, or even in artistic ways. You are more than your worst moment of defeat. Believe that. Please feel the support that is being offered by your peers because we've all been there. Take care of yourself.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.