More threads by positivethoughts

Hi, I hate having to introduce myself. Since it is something I struggle with I decided to overcome some of my anxiety. My story is a very simple one. I have been fighting depression since the lost of my first children 19 years ago. As I have worked with a psychologist for the past five years; general anxiety issues began to surface, which let to a diagnose of BPD. I am a stay at home mom of four children. I have home schooled the children for 14 years. I stop two years ago when I was diagnose with BPD. I have one child in elementary school whom I will start home schooling in September again. Meanwhile I am trying to get back to motivating myself to take care of the house, the children, and myself......not in that order. Oh, I want to start tutoring

Retired

Hello Positivethougts and welcome to Psychlinks!

Our Forum is casual and informal, so hopefully you should not feel too anxious about participating in discussions. Let us know ow we can help.

Hope you find the Forum informative and supportive.

Mari

MVP
Hello and welcome. I am sorry for your loss and hope you find some support here and some helpful information. I home schooled my children, probably about fourteen years also. I also did some tutoring but right now I have so many health issues everything is on hold for a bit, I am trying to think of it as my summer vacation. Take good care of yourself.

bloodwood

Full Member, Forum Supporter
Hi Positivethoughts
This is a pretty nice place and you are very welcome.
It sounds like you keep yourself quite busy, I can just imagine the work that home schooling takes. The rewards must be pretty nice too.

momof5

Hi positivethoughts !

Welcome to Psychlincks. It is a pleasure to have you aboard. Feel free to post as much as you can as wel are here to listen to you.

I think that it is great that you home school. I have 5 children, and just know I could never do this. My daughter is doing this with my grandson. I'm curious to see how long she goes along with it. She is expecting her second son in january and is still going to school for early education.

I'm so sorry to read of the loss of your child.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.