More threads by Wasim625

Wasim625

Hello everyone,
I am Wasim. I am 23, single and living in Pakistan.
I don't have any psychic disorder. i am just interested in reading about human pyschology its behaviors, problems and treatments.
I wish you all to be in the best of your healths and have a good and healthy life ahead..

P E A C E [emoji4]

Sent from my GT-I9300

Retired

Re: Saying Hello!!

Welcome to Psychlinks!

i am just interested in reading about human psychology its behaviors, problems and treatments.

Is it for your personal curiosity or for professional interest?

Wasim625

Re: Saying Hello!!

Welcome to Psychlinks!

Is it for your personal curiosity or for professional interest?
Thankyou Steve.
No, not professional curiosity. I am studying Chartered accountantancy and currently a trainee in an Audit Firm. Psychology is just my personal interest.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Banned

Banned
Welcome, Wasim.

Most of us are regular folks who either have an interest in psychology or have come to give or get support regarding our own personal struggles. Occasionally a professional will pop in but we are a self-help community and rely on friendly support coupled with an exhaustive array of resources compiled here. The owner of the site is a retired psychologist.

Retired

Wasim625 said:
are you guys professional psychiatrics ?

Psychlinks is a peer to peer, mental health support Forum where ordinary people who currently live with mental health issues, or may have previously lived with these issues, or people with an interest in helping others can find meaningful and helpful discussions.

Discussions are of an informative and supportive nature, based on the specific member's needs or concerns as opposed to discussions of a theoretical or technical nature.

For the most part we are not medical professionals, and our forum rules explain the strict guidelines by which Psychlinks operates.

Volunteer Forum staff monitor the Forum very closely to ensure compliance with our rules so our members can enjoy a safe environment with accurate information.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.