More threads by coffeegirl

I have been a member here for a while but have tried to keep my computer time at bay for a long time for mental health purposes. Now I need to join back again for mental health purposes again... for the right reasons. Positive Support and to help others for that purpose as well.

In my situation mental illness runs rapid thru my veins. Let's just say I got some serious genetics on both sides of the family tree with mental illness... not good. Basically the older I get, the more the doctor/therapist have discovered have realized I'm worse off than they had thought. I'm grateful though. If they didn't try to help get me correctly diagnosed I would not be getting the right treatment to get well. I have learned to accept things for what they are instead of living in denial like I did for most of my life and how most of my extended family lives (the genetic pool).

My list of mental illness': BP, ED, ADHD and BPD with Personality Disorders Unspecified. To me, the last two are all combined together as one... a mosh-pit combination... Because basically that is what they are in my situation.

Soon I will begin treatment beyond therapy. I'm looking forward to it so I can get better. All I want is to get better.

Great to be here!

Coffeegirl

Thank you! Nice to meet everyone. :) I found my lost post btw. Lately my computer skills have dwindled to my sense of direction; not fair.

It is good to be here.

Coffeegirl

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.