More threads by Daniel E.

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
:teehee: Part of the soup buffet Daniel?

Poutine and Chocolate soup as an appetizer and desert? :p :lol:

Meg

Dr. Meg, Global Moderator, Practitioner
MVP
Man, think of all the money I could have saved! Well, actually, to be precise, all the money my parents could have saved! :)

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Wow Daniel. You could start up a new business "Thrifty Weddings"

Ofcourse the correct word is cheap, or Al Cheapo weddings, but thrifty would draw in more customers, it is less insulting to them :lol:

:crazy:

Rent the gowns and suits.

Sell advertising space on the brides gown for extra money toward their wedding expenses.

Instead of rice thowing or bubbles, throw water ballons. They do the trick quicker and faster.

Give out packs of Angel Food Cake for the guests to bake them self.

Kareoke as entertainment, less expense of DJ

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Daniel ,I'm curious to know if the Campbells can is for real ! if so ,have you tried it ? :)

I have seen Italian Wedding soup before in the cans. Campbells I am sure makes one too :D

Opps, I am not Daniel. :p :blush:

Jazzey

Account Closed
Daniel ,I'm curious to know if the Campbells can is for real ! if so ,have you tried it ?

I'm not Daniel either but I can tell you this - :yuck: ( and I have tried it! :) )

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
I haven't tried it, but it is sold in the U.S. as well. So, yes, that is a real picture.

Wow Daniel. You could start up a new business "Thrifty Weddings"

Ofcourse the correct word is cheap, or Al Cheapo weddings, but thrifty would draw in more customers, it is less insulting to them :lol:

:crazy:

Rent the gowns and suits.

Sell advertising space on the brides gown for extra money toward their wedding expenses.

Instead of rice thowing or bubbles, throw water ballons. They do the trick quicker and faster.

Give out packs of Angel Food Cake for the guests to bake them self.

Kareoke as entertainment, less expense of DJ

:rofl:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Could get you a sign on your desk saying

[sign] Daniel

Cheapo Wedding Expert[/sign] :p

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
You could always try a "get rich quick scheme" and promote French Style weddings and only serve Poutine :lol:

In tiny letters type Quebecois, then French Style weddings. :teehee:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
And they stole NN's idea of the [FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica]karaoke [/FONT][/FONT] machine:

[FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica]Anisa Branconnier, who works at the customer service desk, used her vocal talent to belt out Martina McBride’s "Blessed" on a karaoke machine as a teary-eyed Goupil marched past the bags of grass seed and into the garden center.
[/FONT][/FONT]

Jazzey

Account Closed
:lol: - I wonder if the karaoke machine was on layaway? :) Maybe rice was not needed - M & M's? :) - now that's something to dream about for your wedding day!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.