More threads by GaryQ

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
I usually use multiple OTCs for symptoms, e.g. nasal spray like Flonase, cough drops, herbal tea, and cold medicine.

My colds have gotten less worse in Arizona though. Feel free to fly into Phoenix for a dry heat treatment ;)

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
But if you need something without any side effects (or effects), don't forget the healing power of nothing:

image.jpeg

Anyway, hope you feel better soon.

GaryQ

MVP
Thanks Daniel, I went to Walmart and got some cold and flu pills. Cheaper and faster than flying down to Arizona :). Should have read the label first since it says to take 2 at a time. I Only took one when I got home and then when I got the magnifying glass out a couple minutes ago (boy they really use small fonts on these products!) Took another one.

Since I was at Walmart I figured if I was sick I might as well get me some comfort food like chips, Pepsi and a dozen apple turnovers. Not sure scoffing down the bag of salt & vinegar chips was a brilliant idea for a sore throat :facepalm:

GaryQ

MVP
Notice how none of the ladies have compassionately (or lack of) commented on this thread :) Especially David's last post... I thought that one might trigger some form of female response :D

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.