More threads by Try_again

Try_again

I have no idea what to say. All I know is that I am not happy with very much that I do at all. I am not saying that EVERYTHING has been miserable, but a great deal of it. It's not because I am ungrateful. I know that I have a lot more than many on this planet, but the way I feel about it isn't much better. I feel nothing most of the time. I am a liar most of the time. I cannot tell people the truth because I believe most people either don't give a **************** or they will just try to run you down even more. At least that's the way it seems to me or maybe that's just how I feel. There are some who have seemed to care, but they are few and far between. I think I could count them with my fingers. I feel like things are never going to change. I am afraid of myself and of others. I have been in and out of relationships, drugs and alcohol. I have been social at times and very antisocial at others. I really don't want to know anyone else because I don't want to screw things up or have someone screw me. That's about all I can handle saying without getting all confused.
I found this forum by searching. I think I was interested because it is a place where I can leave my thoughts so that others might know how I am feeling without being judged. Also, I would like to see how others like myself are dealing with life. As far as interests go, eventually everything I might be interested in that is "good" for me I also lose interest in. Not for a short time either. Life seems so useless day after day. I thought I was getting better, but I don't believe it now.:lies::adminpower::confused:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Re: Me.

Welcome to the forum, Try_again.

I feel like things are never going to change.

As you probably know, such hopelessness is often due to depression. Have you considered therapy? That's usually the most effective way to challenge the negative thoughts that have been accumulating over time.

Rosa

It sounds like you've been having a hard time for awhile and I'm sorry to hear that. I'm hoping you will find this is a place where you can be honest about your feelings without having to worry about being judged. Theres also a wealth of information posted here that might help you learn of ways to improve your life and how your feeling. Best of luck and I'm glad your here.

Rosa

I agree with Daniel in that it sounds like you might have some depression going on. The good news??? Theres an entire forum here just for that :) Take care
Rosa

Last edited:

ladylore

Account Closed

Hi Try_again :)

:welcome2:

I have had the same thoughts as you have at times, sometimes they can go on for a while. But thankfully I have been proven wrong almost every time. There are good people in the world who genuinely do care, so as your handle says "try again"..and again and again until you do find those that do care.

I look forward to seeing you in the forum and in the mean time browse through the theads and see what catches you eye. There is quite a bit of information here that may be helpful to you.

Ladylore

welcome, try_again :welcome: it sounds like you could use some support. i am glad you found us as this is a great place to come to.

things may feel like they will never change but in reality they can and do change. it's just very hard to see that sometimes. please know there is hope and that with help and hard work you can get there. there is no magic fix but it is worth the effort.

i like your nick name, "try again" - this is exactly what we need to do in life when things get rough. just keep trying. :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.