• Quote of the Day
    "People are crying up the rich and variegated plumage of the peacock, and he is himself blushing at the sight of his ugly feet."
    Sa'Di, posted by David Baxter

ghost penguin

Yeah, well I am 18, and finally realizing my problems in life. I suffer from depression and just learning on it more, so I can fight it better. There are some other addictions what come with it I have discovered. Just being bit confused and pushed down. oh well, got to start somewhere.

Well, more on me. I am 18 years old, with a girlfriend (who helped me realize a lot, ty to her, dunno what I would do without her). I am working full time, was college drop out after two months, but hoping to go back year for more and better person. :) Family life was and is not the best, but still ok. Ty for reading...

Halo

Welcome to Psychlinks Ghost :welcome2:

I am glad that you decided to join us and I hope to see you around the boards :wave:

welcome ghost penguin. :wave4: there's tons of info here at psychlinks so make yourself at home :)

HA

:welcome2: Penguin

You're right....the more you know about depression the better you are able to cope with it.

Top Bottom