More threads by Jackie

Jackie

I'm after a track by Le Mystere Des Voix Bulgares called Mir Stank Le. Its only available via file sharing sites which I refuse to use for one reason or another! Does anyone have this track in their collection?

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Hi Jazzey,

It proberly puts something nasty on your computer too! Can't find the track anywhere at the moment:)

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I'm sorry but we cannot support even indirectly anything which might involve piracy of music, videos, or software.

If you have a legal source for the song requested by shuttered3, please feel free to post that. Please do not post links to sites which offer free downloads or peer-to-peer music sharing.

Jackie

Thanks Mr Baxter. I just want a legal way of getting this track, or if someone has it and they could send it to my email. I don't like file sharing sites at all.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Found it via Bing search at The Midway

THE MIDWAY - MP3 (192KB)
ORIGINAL RECORDINGS FROM DVD SOURCE
MUSIC BY JEFF BEAL

Main Theme (1.9mb) [1]
"Milfay" End Credits (1.4mb) [2] [3]
"Tipton" End Credits (1.4mb) [4]
"Black Blizzard" End Credits (1.9mb) [5]
"Babylon" End Credits (1.5mb)
"Pick A Number" End Credits (1.3mb) [6]
"The River" End Credits (1.8mb) [7]
"Lonnigan, Texas" End Credits (1.4mb) [8] [9]
"The Day That Was The Day" End Credits (1.4mb) [10]

[1] By Wendy Melvoin and Lisa Coleman
[2] Also used for "After the Ball is Over"
[3] Continuation of Ben Heals the Girl
[4] Variation of Carnivale Convoy
[5] Mir Stank Le by Le Mystere Des Voix Bulgares
[6] Variation of Dora Mae's Funeral
[7] Variation of Justin Calls Iris
[8] Also used for "Insomnia" "Hot and Bothered," "Day of the Dead," "Los Moscos," "Alamogordo, N.M." and "Ingram, TX"
[9] Variation of "Milfay" End Credits
[10] Variation of End Title

Jackie

It doesn't work.

Not Found
The requested URL /sounds/carnivale-mid04-104endcredits.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.41 Server at The Midway Port 80

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.