More threads by white page

I advise everone to get one of these incredible led dynamo lamp radios for their home , no batterries needed , just turn the handle for a minute for 30 minutes of light or 10 minutes of radio . Always light and info available , until one can get organised , bought it last monday , cost 11 euros , which is very little for such a useful device :)

Attachments

• radio and lamp.jpg
    radio and lamp.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 4

amastie

:thankyou: WP,

I've seen similar devices available, I think, on eBay. Must keep it in mind. Also handy when we have out power outages here on account of the weather.
Good one :)

Halo

Yes Rona, Home Depot, Canadian Tire etc. I bought one for my cousin a while back and got it at CT :D

Jazzey

Account Closed
I have a whole drawer full - although I think it's in Canadian denomination.:D not sure the guru of the anti-canadian thread would be ok with that. :D

Halo

Shopping together :yahoo:

Okay start wheeling... what are you doing on here? Log off now darn it :lol:

:rofl:

ladylore

Account Closed
I am sure the guru would be fine with that Jazzey. :D

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Shopping together :yahoo:

Okay start wheeling... what are you doing on here? Log off now darn it :lol:

:rofl:

I love ya!! :lol: :hug:

Oh I forgot to mention that mine will even recharge a cell phone in an emergency , depending on what type of cell phone of course ,a nokia type is stated . ( this doesn't mean anything to me , as I am one of the two people in this country with no cell phone ! :) )

Jazzey

Account Closed
That's really great WP. It would really come in handy for me where I am. Thanks for the info! :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.