More threads by betterorworse

Hello everyone.

It's hard to be concise about mental issues that have plagued me since childhood. This is a multi-generational problem on both sides of my family accompanied with addictions, mostly alcoholism. My husband says (joking) that I come by my strange moods naturally.:lol:

I happened on this site this morning as I was researching Cipralex and the appropriate dosage for it. My current doctor wishes to reduce or remove altogether the Clonazepam meds I have been on for over 3 years. I suffer from Major Depression, Generalized Anxiety and Insomnia. The current mix I take has been the most beneficial in a long time.

My mood disorders took a turn for the very worst during menopause. In fact female hormonal fluctuations have always had an added negative effect on me. I was able to function in my earliers years with full-time jobs and relationships, unless life served me another layer of grief and stress to deal with, due to illness, parental/sibling abuse, physical trauma etc.

I am in an 18 year relationship with a 74 year old man, live with him and two Golden Retrievers in Northern Ontario. No children of my own.

I'm happy to join this site. Hope my presence will help me and add to other's experience. :eek:

Thank you so much for all your kind words. Relieved to see this will be a positive experience. I'm trying to add an avatar but not having much luck. Any advice?

you go to the setting button on top of the page beside my profile it is and clickon it. It will take you to alist and one of them will be edit avatar and from there you can chose from list of avatars or add your own i hope this helps.

Thank you forgetmenot and David B.!

As you can see SUCCESS!
yes, it was the size, went and made the image smaller after finding the right link on the site to get this done.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.