More threads by David Baxter PhD

this is maybe :eek:fftopic: :) but david, i just noticed your post count went from around 9400 to around 10300 in a day? that doesn't seem right. just thought i'd mention it. or did you really post about 100 times? :D

Halo

Maybe those were posts that he was making in his dreams :lol: :lmao:.......sorry I couldn't resist :bad:

Banned

Banned
Yup I had to go into my PM box and refresh it in order for the count to adjust, so that worked - just hitting "refresh".

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Actually, I ran the "recount all posts" utility hoping that would fix the problem of the PM counts being off, so you may see post numbers adjusted up or down for various members.

And as for the remaining comments, as Bill Murray said in Ghostbusters, "I don't have to hang around here to be insulted. I have hundreds of people waiting to insult me". :eek:

Attachments

• god_bans_adam.jpg
    god_bans_adam.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 4

Halo

That's it blame it on running a "utility" :rolleyes: Its okay I believe you :p

Nice picture by the way, very funny :lol:

Halo

Braveheart,

Why do you think that you said something wrong? I know that David was asking people to report if their PM counts were off and you did that. He is probably happy that by deleting an old one it has now resolved itself, much as it is did with Ladybug.

I don't think that you said anything wrong at all, you did exactly as he asked and it all worked out for the best :)

Halo

Its okay Ladybug I don't think that it was directed at you....I am pretty sure that it was directed at ME...:panic: :panic:

NOT :rofl: :bad:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.