More threads by Mustang

Mustang

Hello All and Thank You David,

I live in southern Ontario, and have been looking for a Canadian board for quite some time now. Currently I'am on two boards both based out the United States, one is called SOL (SMART Online-Smart stands for Self Management And Rational Therapy, as well as Sobervillage- We're i've been an online Meeting Facilatator in a Chat Room).

I've a Degree in Psychology with a Minor in Law from the University of Western Ontario- any Western Alumni here?.

I found this board by accident because in one of our meetings the term Mindfulness kept coming up...so i Googled it, down near the bottom of the page i notice this site, then i noticed the .ca prefix, can this be i thought a real Canadian Board, thought i check it out and liked what i seen, so i signed up immediately.

Thanks all,
Mustang

Retired

Hello Mustang and welcome to Psychlinks...Canadian owned and internationally operated!

Have a look around and feel free to join in any ongoing discussion or start some of your own.

Looking forward to your participation.

and....Happy Canada Day!

:welcome2:

Mustang

Thanks for the Welcome a very impressive board, allready been telling my other Canadian friend to check it out, they also thought it was cool, maybe they'll sign up too.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Oh yes, almost forgot, Happy canada Day

Trust

Hey Mustang - Welcome to our friendly forum! :D:):D

And yes, Happy Canada Day - beautiful country, beautiful people! :2thumbs:

Mustang

Thank you for the warm Canada Day welcome.

Yes i'am new to this Board, but i belong to other REBT/CBT in the States for several years, this site is quite a bit different to get used to, but i'am liking what i see so far.

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.