More threads by givingup

givingup

hello I am new here
someone told me you have a private log area where I could, sort of Journal. If so, can you tell me how to navigate to that area? Thank you. Blessings

Re: new here

Hi givingup yes it is the blog section you hit blogs button on top and when you get there you can change your blog to private ok. I hope it helps you to know you have a safe place for your thoughts. Let me know if you need any assistance ok or if i am not here others will help you.

GaryQ

MVP

Welcome! but don’t give up please ;)

Aside from the blog and the many public sections we also have member only section where search engines don’t get access to private posts. It’s a good place to seek help, vent or share things to members only and not the whole world.

If you need help finding something feel free to ask there’s usually someone that can help and normally responses come quite promptly

hello I am new here

Hi there, GivingUp. Thank you for introducing yourself to us! It’s nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum.

I have been thinking of the blog. Only thing stopping me is that after I start enthusiastically, I don’t always continue to maintain a blog. I’ve started several in the past. But then Facebook came along... lol

Anyways, welcome and feel free to ask questions or discuss concerns if any come up. I hope you are doing okay right now.

Sent from my Hollycopter using SlappaSquawk

I know it is hard losing someone i do I hope in time you can open up here or somewhere that will help you to decrease the sadness you feel hugs

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.