More threads by Shaymus

Shaymus

I posted here a couple years ago maybe, under just Shaymus but since then my life has turned upside down. Im living in a new place, a new town and have no access to my old computer. I was googling and noticed this place and remembered appreciating it so i registered and here i am back again.

Its ironic my life is worse now than it was but reading my posts i was much more depressed then. Maybe therapy has made me a little stronger or maybe i just learned to turn off a little more.

Either way i am happy to have found psychlinks again, thanks to everyone here who makes it possible.

Halo

Welcome back to Psychlinks, Shaymus :welcome2:

I am glad that you decided to join us again and I hope to see you around :wave:

Shaymus

Well my girlfriend of forever broke up with me and now im living at home with my parents. That doesn't sound as bad as it is because im in my 30's now. I'm like a cliche of an unemployed joke of a pseudo man living in my parents basement(though i live in a guest bedroom because they don't have a basement hehe).

I'm trying to stay positive(good and bad days) thinking that that relationship was enabling me to stay and not change because there was no "fierce urgency of now" where now i definitely have that. Will it be enough for me to change? I dunno. I feel a lot more motivation and a desperate feeling to bring that change on. I would like to think that maybe somewhere deep down i have what it takes and that it just got lost when i was a child. Its still a recent thing though so i am giving myself some time to feel like doggy doo. I had to change therapists and doctor and give change of addresses. Sounds normal but for me all that stuff is hard still.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.