More threads by Jazzey

Jazzey

Account Closed
I just started taking an anti-depressant not too long ago. Today, for the first time in a very long time, the fog has lifted a bit and has actually stayed at bay...so far.

I was able to focus, my thoughts are clearer and I have more energy...I'm still on a bit of a roller-coaster ride (in terms of some negative thoughts) but, I'm so grateful for the clarity! So for today, I'm celebrating!!

:dance::yahoo::woohoo:

Lana

Yay!! :cheerleader:

Keep in mind that anti-depressants take time to reach their peak effectiveness....and this is the part where I can almost hear the red-headed Annie sing, "The sun will come out, Tomorrow!!"

Jazzey

Account Closed
:D - now you have that song in my head! :) Thanks Lana. I know that it'll take about 4 weeks. At this point, I'll take any levity I can! :)

Sparrow

That's GREAT! Jazzey!
Ups and Downs not-with-standing, here's wishing things will stabilize in time for you as well. I'm almost jealous, but I send you :hug: 's instead.
:2thumbs:

:budgie:

Jazzey

Account Closed
Thanks everyone! :grouphug4:

And Sparrow, thank you for the special hug. :hug: I think you were the first one here to tell me to celebrate every little success - isn't that your mantra? ;) :flowers:

:dance::woohoo::cheerleader:

I am so happy for you Jazzey , thanks so much for sharing :thankyou2:

I feel awful about not posting sooner I thought this thread was about the weather , so left it till now to look in , doh !!

Jazzey

Account Closed
I feel awful about not posting sooner I thought this thread was about the weather , so left it till now to look in , doh !!

You're always forgiven WP! ;) :airkiss: And thank you for your well wishes :hug:

Thanks boi! It feels pretty good to be able to think again and breath. :) :flowers: :friends:

amastie

Hi my friend :)
more than WP, I've come to this very late - first of all because it always takes me *ages* to read and reply to different threads , but also because I've not been online till this evening. I'm *very* glad that these antidepressants are helping you. :yahoo:
It hurts me to think that you have been going through so much and I want to send lots of :hug: and :flowers: and :support: as I cheer you on :cheerleader:
Take good care

Jazzey

Account Closed
Thank you Amastie and Sister-ray.

It hurts me to think that you have been going through so much and I want to send lots of and and as I cheer you on

I'm really ok. I think I just didn't appreciate where I was in my depression this time other than the typical things. I 'temporarily' got lost :) .

Sometimes you just don't know what you don't know - if that makes sense? :roll: But I'm definitely feeling much better! :)

Thanks again for all the support everyone - it makes me smile :D.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.