More threads by Thelostchild

Im not sure if my meds are just kicking in or what but I haven't had my racing thoughts and I haven't been so concerned about counting calories and being so obsesd with how much I weigh. Wow Im proud of my slef , ooo that sounded really weird coming out my mouth :shocked:? The funny thing is, is that I ate Ice cream for breakfast. :red: I had a bad craving..

ThatLady

That's great news, LostChild! You have good reason to be proud of yourself! Hooray for you! :)

Ha ha that was a joke. Im back at it

Similar threads

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/nov/12/michelle-obama-golden-rules-of-parenting-the-light-we-carry ‘Is everyone doing this perfectly but me?’ Michelle Obama on the guilt and anxiety of being a mother - and her golden parenting rules "You can spend a lot of time dreaming, preparing and planning for family life to go perfectly, but, in the end, you’re pretty much just left to deal with whatever happens. You can establish systems and routines, anoint your various sleep, feeding and...
Replies
Views
https://www.seattletimes.com/explore/shop-northwest/which-planner-will-make-your-2019-perfectly-organized/ “I think millennials have a hyper-awareness about all the possibilities for how they spend and structure their time, and there’s all this pressure about whether you’re living your life to the fullest,” he says. He doesn’t feel that anymore himself, though, he says. “I think with time, and after getting married, I’m more comfortable with, ‘Hey, I’m going to be who I am.’ ”
Replies
Views
“I Can’t Give Up When I Have Them to Care for”: People’s Experiences of Pets and Their Mental Health Contact with animals has been increasingly recognized as being beneficial to mental health and wellbeing due to their therapeutic function, with “animal-assisted therapies” gaining in popularity. There is less research exploring how companion animals within the home impact upon mental health and wellbeing. This qualitative study explores people’s experiences of the role of their pets in...
Replies
Views
How Beating Cancer Helped Me Stop Being a People-Pleaser by Natalie Bernstein, TinyBuddha.com Sept 9, 2021 “Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know.” ~ Pema Chadron The hardest part of hearing the words, “I’m sorry, but you have cancer” at the age of thirty was knowing I had to tell my mother and my husband. Why? Not because I was afraid of their reaction, although it would be especially heightened since my father had died of cancer three years prior...
Replies
Views
I would add to the above you can make money at Fiverr for graphic design, programming, and now also data analysis and lots of other stuff including life coaching, virtual assistants, and book writing. In addition to graphic design, I am using Fiverr now for someone to help me with my resume and LinkedIn profile.
Replies
Views